Monday, March 7, 2011

Surgery

Met with the doctors again for a final ultrasound to "confirm". No change. D&C will be later this week.

I am angry this time. I have so many unanswered questions. It is infuriating. The doctors have no answers. They blame it on the MTHFR....but I don't know. I have been doing some research about the H-Y antigen....my doctor (the "expert") was not familiar with the research. There is an experimental treatment, I am not really sure what it entails. Might have to call the University of Chicago to ask some questions since they are leading the research. Might be grasping at straws. I certainly don't have the energy to pursue this at the moment.

The doctors say that we have a "reasonable" chance of having a healthy pregnancy. He says that we have have 20% chance. I am not sure if I think that is "reasonable". It sounds like pretty crappy odds to me.


1 comment: